Create a react app with Zero build configuration on your local machine.
- Please ensure that you have Nodejs installed on your machine
Open your terminial
run this command
npx create-react-app my-app
This will install all the necessary codes to your device.
npxwill ensure that you'll receive the latest version of the source code.
create-react-appis the official & open source react app build codes
my-appis a folder name where the codes will be installed, this folder will be created automatically
When the installation will be completed, you'll see that it suggests you to go to the
my-app folder and start the app with
- So, let's go to our app folder with this command
- Then run this command to start the app automatically
Your app will be run automatically on
localhost:3000 and the page will suggest you to edit the code in App.js.
So, your app is now live and ready to edit with your own codes.
- Visit github for official code of facebook/create-react-app
- Visit official Reactjs website
If you find this post helpful, please feel free to share it